About Us | Destination Marketing
Thank you for interest and your desire to learn a little more about us and how we market tourism.
At Flying Compass, our team enjoys working with and promoting destinations and CVBs, attractions and activities, sightseeing tours, outdoor recreation, food tourism and accommodations – hotels, resorts, inns including those with marinas, spas and convention centers.
We’ve been building integrated travel websites for DMOs and our tourism clients since 2003 and marketing destinations for much longer. It’s been a wonderful journey for us as we enjoy:
- The discovery or auditing process, learning about a tourism destination, visitor activity or service and then offering solutions for improvement.
- Helping local tourism industries through seminars and workshops by showing them how to better promote and sell using various marketing channels.
- Taking a concept, building the infrastructure and bringing a project to life.
- Creating sales and marketing tools to increase visitors, bookings and generate revenues.
- Sharing with festival organizers tips and tricks to planning a great event.
- Watching out for our clients to making sure the small details are covered.
- Weaving a client’s brand message into everything our clients do.
- Building mechanisms within websites and web pages to serve specific needs:
– Ground or water transfers
– Event calendars
– Booking and ticket sales
– Guest surveys
– Niche sites for weddings
– Affiliate programs
– Tour operators
– Retail sales and gift cards
– Advertising landing pages
It’s exciting for our team to watch a destination develop, grow, thrive and prosper.
But it’s not all about us. We know that your personal experience as we work together is just an important … just ask our clients.
Meet our leadership team: Lynn Fuhler | Steve Frazier You can also read about Lynn, an author on festival and event organization, promotion and management here. She understand the importance of events in drawing visitors and extending stays.