Strategic growth designed for tomorrow
- Organizational change and development
- Nonprofit management
- Destination marketing and management
- Tourism or product development
A rising tide floats all boats
- Quasi-government agencies and authorities
- Membership organizations
- For profit businesses
- See things you didn’t realize and confirm what you suspected
- Tackle or manage “that” big project
- Cultivate a stronger board of directors
- Provide clarity and direction
- Grow your volunteer base
- Move you to where you want to be or to an even better place
Achieve higher potential
- Drive your organization forward by addressing board leadership or management challenges
- Develop an active and engaged industry and membership
- Increase qualified sales leads
- Better understand your customers and their needs
- Align marketing efforts and enhance your reputation
- Establish efficiency mechanisms
In the words of our clients
The phrase the whole package refers to Flying Compass. Our CVB initially brought them in to keep a department afloat while we took a closer look at this area’s role within our organization. Because of their destination marketing background, their insights and recommendations gave us exactly what we needed. It’s rare to find a creative team that comes to the table with this type of comprehension from day one.
How do you describe a firm that just gets it? … that asks the right questions at the right time … that makes sure that their client looks good at every turn … that understands production and technology … that is the ray of sunshine at the end of a long day and says ‘no problem’ when you have a great opportunity … that’s Flying Compass.
Flying Compass gave us creative control and stepped up Clearwater’s visibility among Florida beaches resulting in multiple awards over the years. Flying Compass is unique in that they understand how membership organizations in general, and the hospitality industry in particular, operates. If I hadn’t retired, I have no doubt that I would’ve been working with Flying Compass still. They are that good.
At the Twin City Quarter, we positioned ourselves as a downtown destination within the city. Flying Compass fully understood how to sell us as well as downtown restaurants and nearby attractions. With all the various partners and relationships involved, I never had to worry. They understood how it all fit together and were always in our corner looking out for us as well as the overall destination.
The scope of our project was simple: update our website. It was during the discovery process, it became apparent to Flying Compass that the focus needed to shift to achieve our goals. They’ve continued to play a role in shaping our organization’s future. We are so appreciative of their willingness to help us move forward.