What We Do
As tourism consultants, we specialize in findings solutions for Destination Marketing Organizations, Destination Management Organizations, Convention and Visitors Bureaus, Chambers of Commerce, (DMOs/CVBs), specifically destination marketing and destination management solutions.
We can readily serve as your resource for:
- Developing tourism products
- Evaluating programs
- Drafting, analyzing, narrowing proposals
- Assessing organizational needs and challenges
- Recommending improvements and efficiencies
- Creating or reframing user-centric experiences
- Presenting tourism workshops, seminars and webinars on timely topics
Because we know … it’s all about the experience, we can help drive more awareness, quality traffic, bookings and revenue to your destination.
Within the DMO/CVB and the local hospitality industry, we recognize the underpinnings and SOLID infrastructure are key to any successful effort.
We aren’t a general advertising or marketing agency or even a graphic design firm. We specialize in user experience-centric destination marketing solutions for DMOs/CVBs. We inspire people to travel and to … enjoy the fun things in life!™ Specifically enticing people to …
- Visit destinations and attractions
- Participate in leisure and outdoor recreational activities
- Take sightseeing tours and cruises
- Enjoy local foods, drinks, craft beers, spirits and now legitimate moonshine
- Attend festivals and events
- Stay in hotels, inns and resorts
That single focus is what we do.
Because we know … it’s all about the experience, we can drive more awareness, quality traffic, bookings and revenue to your destination.
Simply stated, we’re the travel and leisure experts.
Designed specifically for DMOs / CVBs and the Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Maximize visitor engagement opportunities.
- Enhance your industry’s online presence including review sites.
- Coach community festival and event planners on best practices for success.
- Explore untapped markets, infrastructure requirements and income potential.
- Develop and grow multi-generational outreach programs.
- Convey and deliver a realistic visitor experience.
Budget & Deadlines
- Hone bids resulting in budget-relevant proposals. Review submissions and fine print, e.g., websites and visitor guides.
- Benchmark or gate keep projects from start-to-finish.
- Provide a devil’s advocate perspective on agreements / projects.
- Protect your intellectual property.
- Assess organizational and departmental challenges.
- Research efficiency opportunities
- Critique organization bylaws and policy and procedures.
Destination marketing audits
We conduct a thorough discovery process to determine where your destination stands. What’s involved …
- Meeting with key stakeholders to identify opportunities, current hurdles, market segments and perceived competition
- A comprehensive review of marketing tools on/offline
- Identify key touch points including those needing attention
- Offer recommendations to gain new and more quality visitors
Tourism workshops + seminars
As the tourism expert, we are available to bring to you and industry members a variety of workshops and seminars. Topics can include:
- The #1 Google search for a destination and what it means to you
- What it takes to put your destination on the map
- How to stay ahead of online reviews
- Why a mobile responsive website is so critical to your survival
- Effective online event calendars can make you or break you
Website design + development
We design user experience-based websites, niche sites and landing pages to drive more business. We can integrate these features …
- Hotel, attraction and tour bookings
- Restaurant reservations
- Calendar of events and activities
- Festival and event ticketing
- Shopping carts and gift cards
Brand experience + messaging
Through discovery and research, we capture what makes your destination special. We strive to …
- Convey your essence, character or personality
- Layer your brand and messaging into your marketing efforts
- Reach your audiences where they hang out
- Incorporate dynamic, compelling content and imagery
- Drive bookings, attendance, sales, revenue and profits
Get connected and stay connected. Let us help …
- Email collection mechanisms
- Maintain continuity – a consistent brand experience
- Build-in ways to promote customer engagement, social sharing, tracking and reporting
- Develop a master deployment schedule with defined content
- Manage all or a portion of this process
Online presence - review sites
Engage happy customers and respond to discontented ones shows you care. Allow us to …
- Audit and analyze your online presence
- Make recommendations to enhance and improve engagement
- Introduce monitoring mechanisms
- Demonstrate ways to influence your social authority
- Share review site secrets and then hand off for implementation
Designed to drive website visitation and written to create a connection and engagement. This is how …
- Concisely written and targeted to a specific audience
- Visually appealing to capture interest
- Focused on driving quality results – growth in website traffic
- A valuable third-party endorsement
Develop new and traditional media programs and content to meet the needs of each. Here’s how:
- Our focus – destinations and their unique assets and attributes
- Provide accessible materials when needed in a timely manner
- FAM trip and media mission coordination
- Develop influencer marketing and campaigns
- Offer media training
Social media marketing
A necessary evil we hear again and again. We can provide valuable insights so you can be most effective. We can …
- Audit and analyze your social media presence and effectiveness
- Provide in-depth direction on how to manage internally
- Or takeover day-to-day management of accounts
- Use our social media tools to grow engagement, likes and followers, plus monthly reports
- Improve your social authority
Festival + event coaching
Looking to create or participate in a festival? Learn the questions to ask before, during and after, like …
- How to develop sponsorship packages and communication
- What to look for when booking talent
- Details – from trash to security to parking and more
- Automate key processes – online ticketing, email marketing, volunteers, media
Turn a good website into a great one with dynamic imagery. We can …
- Transform so-so photos into WOW images
- Help you discover the secrets to photo shoots
- Offer tutorials on how to shoot photos for social media
- Assist in creating a media library for publicity purposes
- Provide guidance in digital and copyrights and cataloging images
Video post production
Videos are one of the biggest ways to improve visitor engagement and SEO. Ask about our …
- Post production services – editing, color balancing, sound tracks, intros, outros, adapting to various formats and more
- Transforming raw video footage into bite-size sales tools
- Creating videos for various distribution channels
- Tutorials explaining how to shoot video for social media